Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week 1 with our BOYS

I am so thankful that my mom was here to help me the first week the boys were here. She got up with my every night to feed them! And that was pretty much EVERY hour! I think we were too tired to get too many "action" shots from that first week.

Here are their first "monthly" photo shots. Their ties say the #0 and "new guy"


I think my mom had him wrapped up because we were worried they would get cold. When we brought them home from the hospital, they had to have THREE layers (onsie, sleeper and swaddle!)



Their first bath was not super fun. They were not fans! We were just going to use the foam bath instead of a tub but we have now bought an actual bath and it is much better. 











No comments:

Post a Comment