Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tuesday Fun

Yesterday Caroline came and spent time with the boys and I. Caroline was in my PK class 2 years ago. She will be in first grade this year and alot of my same PK kids will be together again. I am hoping to go volunteer in their class since I will know so many of the kids and I sorta know their teacher (who has twins herself). 

 We made play dough and sugar cookies while Caroline was here. We kept makingplay dough  till we ran out of flour! 

Being with her made me miss the fact I am not starting a new school year. If only teaching was JUST teaching, I may have time for it. But at this point in my life I can't teach/work 12 hour days and still love on my family. 

I also tried a new crockpot recipe yesterday. I thought it would be really good because I saw it all over Pinterest but it was just OK. I probably won't be making it again. It was the chicken one with pineapple and soy sauce...

In other news, I am super excited about planning our Sunday School Social. This Sunday I will start teaching 1st grade at church and Christopher will be doing 6th grade boys with Drew Hall. I am excited but sad to miss the fellowship from our adult Sunday school class. So that we can stay connected I decided to kinda be in charge of our socials. I am hoping we can have monthly socials from here on out. Our first one is going to be a game night, Minute to Win It style!!! I need to start planning the games. Hopefully everyone will enjoy it! I am already thinking about doing an Amazing race scavenger Hunt for possibly our next social! 

Now if only I could get that excited about cleaning this house. 

I laid the boys down for a morning nap but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I better make use of the maybe 15minutes I have before they really start crying! I don't want them to drop their morning nap. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment